Cross country camp is a great way to get ready for the upcoming season. Great Lakes Cross Country Camps are held at Warner Camp in Grand Junction, MI.
The dates have been finalized! We can't wait for the 2017 sessions of GLXC!
GREAT LAKES CROSS COUNTRY - JUNE 19th - 23rd, 2017 SESSION
Online Registration: coming soon...
Paper Registration: coming soon...
GREAT LAKES CROSS COUNTRY - AUGUST 14-18, 2017 SESSION
Registration info coming soon!
Coaching Staff at this year's camp:
- Steve Long, Otsego High School, Otsego, MI
- 18 years head coaching experience (men's & women's)
- 6x MITCA D2 Coach of the Year Nominee
- 2x MITCA D2 Coach of the Year
- 13x Wolverine Conference Coach of the Year
- 17x Team D2 State Qualifiers
- 13x Team Top 10 finish at D2 State Finals
- 75x Individual D2 State Qualifiers
- 132x Individual All-Conference performances
- 28x Individual D2 All-State performances
- 13x Team Wolverine Conference Champions
- 5x Team Regional Champions
- Moses Castillo, Fremont High School, Fremont, IN
- 20 years head coaching experience (men's & women's)
- 3x IN 1A Coach of the Year nominee
- 2x IN 1A Coach of the Year
- 7x Individual All-State performances
- 27x IATCCC All-State performances
- 47x Individual All-Conference performances
- 8x Team Regional Qualifiers
- 3x Team Semi-State Qualifiers
- Numerous Individual conference, sectional, regional & semi-state champs
- School records: (boys) 15:26 & (girls) 18:06
- Jim Bilsborrow, Coldwater High School, Coldwater, MI
- 40 years head coaching experience (men's & women's)
- MITCA Hall of Fame inductee
- 5x MI D2 Coach of the year nominee
- 32x Individual All-State athletes
- 3x Individual D2 State Champions
- 14x Team Conference Champions
- 7x Team Regional Champions
- 9x Team Top 10 finish at D2 State Finals
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Coach Steve Long at 269-808-0613.